- Corporate name: COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS AIE (CVVP)
- TAX ID No.: V98769367
- Corporate address: edificio Sorolla Center, Avda. Cortes Valencianas, nº 58, 1º, 10ª. 46015 (Valencia).
- Corporate purpose: among others, representing the interests of groups of owners of plant variety exploitation rights.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purpose of the website is: information
For the purpose of fulfilling the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and following the Recommendations and Instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, CVVP informs you that the personal data collected through the forms provided on this website are included in the specific automated files of users of the services, owned by CVVP.
- DATA CONTROLLER: COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS AIE (CVVP), with Tax ID No.: V98769367 and corporate address in Valencia, Edificio Sorolla Center, Avda. Cortes Valencianas, nº 58, 1º, 10ª, e-mail email@example.com.
- PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING: At CVVP we process your data in order to provide management, maintenance, modification and monitoring services related to plant variety exploitation licences and sub-licences, as well as to provide supplementary services for the activities developed by plant variety licensees and sub-licensees, and in particular assisting in the management, promotion, defence, licensing and development of protected plant varieties or plant varieties in the process of protection, as well as providing administration, management and monitoring, IT, human resources, complementary and supplementary marketing, communication and legal advice services.
- DURATION OF THE DATA PROCESSING: The personal data provided will be held for the duration of the commercial relationship unless you request their deletion, and for the time frame during which legal liability may derive from the services provided.
- LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING DATA: The legal basis for processing your personal data is for providing the corresponding service. The prospective offer of products and services to clients serves as a basis for satisfying legitimate business interests consisting in offering our clients the possibility of contracting other products and services and thus earning their loyalty. That legitimate interest is acknowledged by applicable legal regulations (General Regulation on Data Protection), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on those legal grounds for direct marketing purposes. However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, and this can be done by any of the means described in this Policy. The grounds for sending commercial communications to users that are not clients is on the basis of their express consent, which can be revoked at any moment. The withdrawal of consent will under no circumstances effect the execution of the contract, but the processing of personal data carried out to that end prior to the withdrawal shall not be deemed illegal as a result of the consent being revoked.
- Disaggregated data:Disaggregated data shall be retained without term for deletion.
- E-mail subscribers’ data:From the moment the user subscribes until they cancel their subscription.
- Newsletter subscribers’ data:From the moment the user subscribes until they cancel their subscription.
- TRANSFER OF DATA: Data shall be communicated to the following entities:
- Those to whom CVVP subcontracts or in whom it delegates, for the provision of its services. Furthermore, if you have given your consent, your data can be transferred to those companies in order that they may send you commercial information that could be of interest to you, in accordance with your client profile.
- To financial institutions through whom collections and payments are managed.
- To competent Public administrations in those situations identified in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
- YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS:
Every individual providing their data has the following rights:
- Every person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing their personal data. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data, or, where applicable, to request its deletion when, among others, the data is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected for.
- Under the terms foreseen in the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection, persons interested may request the processing of their data or its portability is limited, in which case we will only retain the data for the purposes of exercising or defending against claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. If you have issued consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any moment, without that withdrawal affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In such cases we will stop processing your data or, where applicable, we will stop processing it for that specific purpose, other than for compelling legal grounds or for exercising or defending against possible claims.
- In the event of a violation of any of your rights, in particular when you have not been satisfied when exercising them, you can file an appeal to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details are available on www.agpd.es) or other competent control authority. You can also obtain more information on your rights by addressing those organisations.
In order to exercise your rights you can address a letter in writing to the corporate address of CVVP or to the e-mail address indicated in the header of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent identification document, in order to exercise the following rights:
At any moment you have the right to revise, recover, anonymise and/or delete, in whole or in part, the data stored by the Website.
- DATA SECRECY AND SECURITY
The Website undertakes, when using the data included in the files, to maintain confidentiality and to use the data for the agreed purposes, as well as to meet its obligation to store it and implement all necessary measures to avoid its unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons and following the Recommendations and Instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
You warrant that the personal data provided through the forms is accurate, and you undertake to communicate any modification of that data. Likewise, you warrant that all information supplied corresponds to your current situation, which is up-to-date and accurate.
Furthermore you undertake to keep your data updated at all times, and you are solely responsible for any inaccuracy or fabrication of the data provided and the damages that this could cause COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS as owner of the Website, or third parties by way of its use.
- BREACH OF SECURITY
COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS adopts reasonably suitable security measures to detect the existence of viruses. However, you should be aware that the security measures of IT systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and, therefore, COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS cannot guarantee that there are no viruses or other elements that could produce alterations to Users’ IT systems (software and hardware) or to their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Also, COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS has a security surveillance system in place that reports on all activities of users, and possible breaches of security of user’s data. In the event of a breach of security, COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS undertakes to inform users within a maximum of 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS AND TO WHAT END?
All services available on the COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS Website link to a contact form, a comments form and forms for registering users and newsletter subscription. This Website always requires its users’ prior consent for processing data for the indicated purposes.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Data processing activity registers
Website and hosting The COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS website has SSL, TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows personal data to be submitted securely via the standard contact form, stored on the servers that COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS has contracted from OVH Hosting.
Data gathered from the website: Personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated in the corresponding files that COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS is the owner of.
- We will receive your IP address which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to be able to provide you with information, protection against SPAM and to detect possible irregularities (such as when opposing parties of the same case write on the website from the same IP address), as well as data relating to your ISP.
- Furthermore, you can provide us with your data by e-mail or other communications means indicated in the contact section.
Comments form: The website offers the possibility for users to leave comments on website publications. A cookie stores the data supplied by the user so that they do not have to type in their data every time they visit the site, and also their e-mail address, name, website and IP address are stored internally.
User registration not permitted without express request.
In addition, we may also gather the following information:
- Location and traffic data.
- Your comments and reviews if you leave them.
E-mail: Our e-mail service provider is Google, Inc, through Google Apps for businesses.
Instant messaging COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS does not provide services through instant messaging such as, for example, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Embedded content from other websites
The articles on this website can contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor visited the other website.
Other services: Certain other services provided through this Website can contain specific terms and conditions with specific provisions in relation to personal data protection. They must be read and accepted prior to requesting the service concerned.
Purpose and standing: The purpose of processing the data will be exclusively to provide the information or services you request.
Presence on networks: COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS has a profile on some of the main social networks on the Internet.
Purpose and standing: The processing that COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS will carry out with the data on each of the mentioned networks will be, at most, what the network allows for corporate profiles. As such, COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS can inform its followers, where the law does not prohibit it, through any means that the social network allows, about its activities, lectures, offers as well as providing personalised customer care services.
Data extraction: Under no circumstances shall COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS extract data from social networks, unless it obtains the exceptional and express consent of the user to do so.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of the social networks, the effective management of the data protection rights of the follower can be subject to modifications of their personal profile, COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS will assist and advise you to that end to its best ability.
Data processors outside the EU
E-mail address. COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS’ e-mail address is provided using Google Inc. services through Google Apps.
Social Networks COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS makes use of the US social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and it carries out the international transfer of analytical and technical data in relation to the Website to those networks, and it is on those servers that COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS processes the data that users, subscribers and surfers provide to COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS or share with it through those networks.
You will always have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit the processing and portability of the data and the right to be forgotten.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS has access to your: User name and e-mail address, IP address, postal address, ID No/Tax ID No and payment details.
In all cases COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notification, but with an information notice, the presentation and configuration of the COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS Website, as well as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations to our users
Users accessing or using this website wholly and unreservedly accept this Legal Notice in relation to specific services and web content.
By using the COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS website, Users undertake to not behave in a manner that could damage the image, the interests or the rights of COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS or third parties or that could damage, render unusable or overload the COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS portal or that in any way impedes the normal use of the website.
PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
The Website contains text produced for merely informational purposes that may not reflect the current state of the law or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations, and so the content cannot be applied at any time by the user to specific cases. The content of the articles published on this Website cannot be considered, under any circumstances, as a replacement for legal advice. Users should not act on the basis of the information contained on this Website without first consulting the corresponding professional.
External links contained on this Website redirect to websites managed by third parties. COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS is not liable for the content or the status of those websites. Nor does the use of external links imply that COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS recommends or endorses the content of the destination websites.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
These General Terms and Conditions in no way transfer intellectual or industrial property rights over the COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS portal or over any integral part thereof, and the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available to the public, extracting, reusing, re-sending or using in any other manner, through any other means or process, any of them, except for those legally permitted or authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the entire website, containing, without limitation, text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, order and layout of the same), audio-visual materials and graphics, are protected by trade marks, copyright and other legally registered rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a signatory and other property rights and laws in Spain.
Should the user or a third party consider that their intellectual property rights have been violated by the introduction of specific content on this website, such circumstances should be made known to COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS by:
- Identifying the personal data of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicating the capacity in which they act where the claim is filed on behalf of a third party, other than the interested party.
Identifying the contents that are protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, providing evidence of the indicated intellectual property rights together with an express statement in which the interested party declares the information provided in the notification to be true.
Legal framework and conflict resolution
These terms and conditions of use of this Website are each governed by Spanish law. The language of drafting and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice shall not be filed individually for each User, but rather it shall remain accessible via the Internet on this Website.
Users can submit to the Consumer Arbitration System that the COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS forms part of, in order to resolve any dispute or claim deriving from this text or any activity of COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS, except to solve those conflicts arising from the development of an activity requiring membership in a professional association, in which case the Client shall address the corresponding body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who are consumers or users as defined by the Spanish legislation and who reside in the European Union, and who encounter a problem with COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS can contact the Online Dispute Resolution Platform, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission in the framework of Regulation (EU) 524/2013 in order to try to reach an out-of-court agreement.
Provided the user is neither a consumer nor a user, and when there is no regulation in place obliging another procedure, the parties agree to submit to the Courts of Valencia, as this is the place that the agreement is executed; and they expressly waive any other jurisdiction that could correspond to them.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM USERS?
From the moment a User accesses or uses this website they wholly and unreservedly accept this Legal Notice as well as the specific conditions that supplement it, where applicable, in relation to specific services and web content.
The User is hereby informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, under any circumstances, the beginning of a commercial relationship with COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS. Thus, the User undertakes to use the website, its services and content, without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. Use of this website for illicit or harmful purposes, or for purposes which, in any other way, could cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website, is strictly prohibited. In relation to the content of this website, the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, without the authorisation of its lawful owners.
- Any violation of the provider’s or the lawful owner’s rights.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The web pages of the COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS website contain links to other own websites and content owned by third parties, manufacturers or suppliers. The sole purpose of such links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing those links and knowing our products, although under no circumstances may COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS be held liable for the results the User obtains from accessing such links.
A User intending to provide any kind of technical link from their website to the COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS portal must first obtain the prior written consent of COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS. Establishing a link under no circumstances implies the existence of a relationship between COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS and the owner of the website on which the link has been published, or the acceptance or endorsement by COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS of its contents or services.
Other terms and conditions of use of this website
The User undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services available through it, under the terms of the Law, principles of morality and this legal notice. Furthermore, the User undertakes, unless they have the prior express and written permission of COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS, to use the information contained on the website exclusively for their information, and to not directly or indirectly use the contents to which they have access for commercial purposes.
This website stores a data file relating to the comments sent to the website. You may exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel or object to that data by way of an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website, the associated domain names and the ownership of the content belong to COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS, S.L., Tax ID No V98769367, with address at: EDIFICIO SOROLLA CENTER avda CORTES VALENCIANAS, 58. 1° pta 10, 46015, VALENCIA.
This website contains hyperlinks to other websites managed by third parties outside the organisation. COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS does not warrant or accept liability for the content of those websites.
Unless expressly authorised in writing and in advance by COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS, it is strictly prohibited to reproduce, except for personal use, transform, and in general make any other use through whichever process, of all or part of the contents of this website.
It is strictly prohibited to manipulate or alter this website without the prior consent of COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS. Consequently, COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS accepts no liability deriving, or which could derive, from such alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Disclaimer of warranty and liability.
COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS gives no warranty and accepts no liability, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind caused as a result of:
- The lack of availability, maintenance or effective functioning of the website or of its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or damaging programmes in the contents;
- Use that is illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS accepts no liability under any circumstances for the damages that the illegal or improper use of this website could cause.
European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission has made available an online dispute resolution platform at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers may file their claims through that online dispute resolution platform.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, relationships between COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS and the Users of its online services available on this website are subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction.
We can always be found: Our contact details
Should any User of the website have any questions about these legal Terms and Conditions or any comment about the COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS portal, they should please send an e-mail to email@example.com or use the contact form available on the website.
Acceptance and consent
Under the terms of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS shall not use SPAM practices and thus it will not send direct mail marketing by e-mail that has not been previously requested or authorised by the User. Consequently, for each of the forms available on the Website, the User has the possibility to give their express consent to receive our Newsletter, independently of the commercial information requested on that occasion.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file stored on your computer when you browse certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their system, depending on the information they contain and the way the system is used.
Therefore, there are cookies that obtain information about the number of web pages visited, the city assigned to the IP address from which you access, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of visits, the length of the visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal used to perform the visit.
What is a cookie NOT?
A cookie is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, spam, or spyware. Nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information do cookies store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, your ID number or personal data, etc. The data stored by cookies is technical data, personal preferences, customisation of content, etc.
The web server does not link to you as a person, but rather to your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and then try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the website doesn’t recognise you as the same person because in reality it is linking to the browser, not the person.
What happens if I deactivate cookies?
So that you have a clear understanding of what can happen if you deactivate cookies, here are some examples:
- You won’t be able to share the content of this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt its content to your personal preferences, as usually happens with online shops.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the website, such as My account or My profile or My orders.
- Online shops: You will not be able to make purchases online. These will need to be done by telephone, or by visiting a physical shop if there is one available.
- You will not be able to personalise your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to analyse visitors or website traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write in the blog, upload photos, post comments, rate or review contents. The website will not know if you are human or an automatic application that publishes spam.
- It will not be able to show sector-based marketing, which will reduce advertising income on the website.
What types of cookie are there?
- The different types of cookie depend on the entity that manages the device or the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed. These can be:
- First-party cookies: Sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by the editor providing the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: Sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity processing the cookie-based data.
Where cookies are installed from a device or domain managed by the editor but the information gathered by these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered first-party cookies.
This website also stores web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images measuring one pixel by one pixel or invisible to the naked eye, positioned within the source code of the pages of a website. Web beacons have a similar purpose and use to cookies. Furthermore, web beacons are usually used to measure user traffic to a web page and can extract a pattern of website users.
You can find out more about web beacons here: Wikipedia
On occasion, we share information about visitors to this site in an anonymous or aggregate manner with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors with the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks are regulated by legal provisions and all your rights in the field of data protection under current regulations are respected.
- How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services
What types of cookie does this website use?
By accessing COMPAÑÍA DE VARIEDADES VEGETALES PROTEGIDAS website you are hereby informed that by continuing to browse, a number of the websites’ first-party cookies and third-party cookies will be installed relating to website analytics (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyse the use that you make of the website and to improve its usability. Under no circumstances are those cookies connected to data that could identify you. The data that is stored is purely technical, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc. The web server does not identify you as a person, but rather it identifies your web browser.
This website uses first-party cookies and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, can share content on social networks, leave comments and in order to obtain statistics about our users.
As a user, you can object to the processing of the data or the information by blocking those cookies in the configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do that this website may not function properly.
The following table provides a non-exhaustive list of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as indicating whether they are first-party cookies or third-party cookies (together with the identification of the third party contracted or whose services it has been decided will be used) and their purpose.
|STRICTLY NECESSARY||USER ACCESS COOKIE
USER AUTHENTICATION OR IDENTIFICATION SESSION COOKIE
USER SECURITY COOKIE
MULTIMEDIA REPRODUCTION SESSION COOKIE
LOAD BALANCING SESSION COOKIE PERSONALISING USER INTERFACE COOKIE
PLUG-IN COOKIE FOR SHARING AND EXCHANGING SOCIAL CONTENT (FACEBOOK AND TWITTER)
FORM COMPLETION COOKIE
DISQUS COMMENT SYSTEM COOKIE
COOKIE ACCEPTANCE RECALL
|THEIR PURPOSE IS TO OFFER SERVICES OR REMEMBER CONFIGURATIONS TO IMPROVE YOUR BROWSING EXPERIENCE ON OUR WEBSITE.|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES:|
|GOOGLE ANALYTICS||NUMBER OF VISITS, PAGES AND SECTIONS VISITED, BROWSING TIME, SITES VISITED BEFORE ENTERING THIS PAGE, DETAILS ON BROWSERS USED||STATISTICAL INFORMATION ON WEBSITE TRAFFIC, TOTAL AUDIENCE AND THE AUDIENCE DURING A SPECIFIC MARKETING CAMPAIGN|
|GOOGLE, INC. ADVERTISING (_CFDUID)||USER PREFERENCES, INFORMATION ON WEBSITE INTERACTION (SERVICE REQUESTED, DATE AND TIME), TYPE OF BROWSER AND LANGUAGE, GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION)||TO IMPROVE AND MANAGE THE ADAPTATION OF ADVERTISEMENTS TO THE USER AVOIDING THAT ADVERTS THEY HAVE ALREADY SEEN REAPPEAR|
|BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING||INFORMATION ON SOCIAL PARTICIPATION AND MONITORING OF USERS.||THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES OF THIS HOST IS: GUIDANCE / ADVERTISING|
|TECHNICAL COOKIES. STRENGTHEN SECURITY FOR ACCESSING THE PAYPAL PAYMENT PLATFORM. THEY CAN LINK TO PAYPALOBJECT.COM.||TECHNICAL COOKIES. STRENGTHEN SECURITY FOR ACCESSING THE PAYPAL PAYMENT PLATFORM. THEY CAN LINK TO PAYPALOBJECT.COM.|
There are also cookies that correspond to social networks that this website uses and they have their own cookie policies.
- Google+ and Google Maps Cookie, according to its web page on the types of cookies used
How are cookies managed?
Given that the majority of cookies are normal text files, they can be read with most text editors or word processing programmes. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below you will find a list of links on how to see cookies in different browsers. If you are using a different browser, please consult the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you are using a mobile device, consult the manual for the device for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Cookie configuration for the most popular browsers.
We will now explain how to access a specific cookie in the Chrome browser. Note: these steps can change depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences in the File menu, or by clicking on the personalisation icon that appears in the top right.
- You will see different sections. Click on the option Show advanced settings
- Under Privacy select Content settings.
- Select All cookies and site data
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain name. In order to make it easier to find a cookie from a specific domain, begin typing the address in the Find cookies
- After searching, one or more lines will appear on the screen relating to the requested website. Now you just have to select the X next to the cookie to remove it.
To access the cookie settings of Internet Explorer, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools and then Internet options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the bar to adjust the level or privacy that you require.
To access the cookie settings of Firefox, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Settings depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In History choose Use custom settings for history.
- You can now see the option Accept cookies from sites which you can activate or deactivate as you wish.
To access the cookie settings of Safari for OSX, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences and then Privacy.
- Here you will find the option to Block cookies and you can adjust the type of blocking you would like to use.
To access the cookie settings of Safari for iOS, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings and then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security. Here you will find the option to Block cookies and you can adjust the type of blocking you would like to use.
To access the cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Launch the browser and click on Menu then Settings.
- Go to Privacy & Security. You will see the option Accept cookies which you can activate or deactivate.
To access the cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer then More then Settings.
- Here you can activate or deactivate the option Allow cookies.
Do Not Track
This website automatically excludes Google Analytics monitoring of users that send the heading “Do Not Track” and is compatible with the express acceptance of them.
If you wish, you can disable Google Analytics monitoring by installing this Add-on provided by Google
- Web browsers are tools that store cookies and from the web browser configuration you can exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representative can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser doesn’t forget your decision to not accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, that company stores the cookies on a server located in the United States and undertakes to not share them with third parties, except when necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law obliges it. According to Google it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a signatory of the Safe Harbour framework which guarantees that data transferred will be processed with a level of protection in accordance with European legislation.